A very special thank you to the BGMA Development Team that volunteered their time to help us create a one of a kind curriculum for the new BG Motorsports Academy that will unveil at Atlanta Public Schools September 4th, 2017, under the leadership of APS Superintendent Meria Carstarphen.
A special thank you to those that came and gave freely of their time this week -- more than 6 hours of committed brainstorming time to be exact -- including:
- Dr. Anita Ward, Operation HOPE
- Scott Bartlett, BG Motorsports Academy
- Mark Hicks, Chin Track Days
- Maria Hicks, Chin Track Days
- Jeff Beal, Atlanta Motorsports Park
- Michael Grady, Fountainhead Capital Partners
- Chris Degioanni, L2 Motorsports
- Lee Walter, L2 Motorsports
- Jessica Washignton, Operation HOPE, Youth Empowerment Division
- Jakayla Woolridge, Clark Atlanta University Student (Session Intern)
A special thank you as well to BGMA co-founder Henry Ford III, who participted telephonically in all aspects of the substantive discussions with participants.
Partners and sponsors of BG Motorsports Academy include Ford Performance, the Ford Fund and soon Road Atlanta. Our Academic partner is Atlanta Public Schools. Supporting organizations also include Chin Track Days, Caffeine & Octane, Ford Performance Racing School, Operation HOPE others.
More to come. Let's go..
John Hope Bryant, co-founder
Posted in Announcements on Jul 20, 2017